- Serial numbers are not printed on mirrors or medicine cabinets.
- The manufacturing label on mirror and medicine cabinets contains the model number and manufacturing date.
- The manufacturing label is located on the inside side walls of a medicine cabinet or the back of a mirror.
- The second line on the label is the model number.
- The fourth line on the label is the manufacturing date. The alpha character is the month, followed by the day and year. For example, C0917 is March 9, 2017; E1318 is May 13, 2018; and J1015 is October 10, 2015.
1256285-10-A ©Kohler Co.