Model Number Location Overview
- Kohler Co.’s digital showering system allows you to customize and control your showering experience, like temperature, spray experiences, steam, music, and more.
- There are four generations of Kohler Co. digital showering systems: DTV, DTV II, DTV Prompt®, and DTV+™.
- The digital valve controls the water outlets in your showering system.
- The digital interface allows you to control and customize your showering experience through a small touchscreen or push-button interface.
- Both the valve and the interface have labels with the model number and/or serial number printed on them.
Identify Your Digital Valve Model Number
- If your digital valve is installed, it is most likely located behind a wall or in a closet in your bathroom.
- The digital valve will have a hot and cold water outlet, and then two, three, or six independent water outlets.
- The digital valve will have a product label with the model number printed on it.
- The product label is located on the back of your digital valve.
Identify Your Digital Interface Model Number
- The digital interface has a label with the model number and serial number printed on it. The label is located on the back of the interface.
- The product box also has a label with the product model number on it.
- If your digital interface is installed, it is most likely located in your shower or next to your shower.
Digital Interface Generation Identification:
- DTV and DTV II: The DTV and DTV II interfaces are oriented vertically or horizontally. They have an LCD display, four raised buttons, and a circular dial. Use the suction cup packed with the product to remove the interface from the housing.
- DTV Prompt: The DTV Prompt interface is oriented vertically. It has an LCD display the shows time and temperature, hot/cold temperature adjustment buttons, and additional outlet buttons. To remove the interface from the housing, insert the tool packed with the product into the bottom of the interface. Tilt it up and out of the housing.
- DTV+: The DTV+ interface is oriented vertically. The interface is touch-screen, and has a power button and temperature adjustment buttons on the bottom ribbon. To remove the interface from the housing, insert a 3/32” hex wrench to unlatch the bottom of the interface and tilt it out.
1256281-10-A ©Kohler Co.