Faucet leaking or dripping between the sprayhead and hose. This troubleshooting document relates to single-handle faucets with a pull-out or pull-down sprayhead.
Description of Issue: With this issue, you might experience water leaking from where the sprayhead and pull-out hose connect or water running down the pull-out hose under the sink.
- Sprayhead hose ball joint has worn. Over time, the pivoting ball joint on the sprayhead hose may wear out causing water to leak at this point. Water will leak at the sprayhead and hose connection or may run down the pull-out hose and leak under the sink.
The issue will be resolved by replacing the sprayhead hose. The part number of the sprayhead hose will vary depending on the faucet model number.
- Identify your faucet model number. To identify your faucet model number, please view Identifying Your Faucet Model.
Still having trouble identifying your model number? The Product Finder can help you identify your product.
The Faucet Parts Catalog is another resource that can help identify your product.
- To locate the sprayhead part number for your faucet, enter your model number in the Find Parts search box (Fig. 1).
- On the faucet page, access the Interactive Parts Diagrams to locate and order the replacement sprayhead. For additional information on viewing the Interactive Parts Diagrams please view Troubleshooting: Identify Product Replacement Parts.
- Replacement parts for this faucet may be covered under the Kohler Faucet Lifetime Limited Warranty. Contact Kohler Customer Service for additional details.
Kohler replacement parts are designed with ease of installation in mind. The following resources may assist with installation and repair of the valve/cartridge.