- Repair front corner leaks in Vikrell bathing fixtures with Dry-Block seal.
- Safety Glasses
- 100% Silicone Sealant
- Fine Grit Sandpaper
- Conventional Woodworking Tools and Materials
NOTE: Use colored 100% silicone sealant to ensure against leaks. Use of latex, acrylic, or other caulks is not recommended.
Remove the Damaged Material
- Cut away the damaged wall material around the seam between the bath and side wall. The cutout should be at least 2” (51 mm) wide and 4” (102 mm) long.
- Clean the surface of the seam with fine grit sandpaper to ensure a good bond with the sealant.
Apply Sealant and Replace the Material
NOTE: Make sure that the seam is clean and dry before applying sealant.
- Apply a continuous bead of 100% silicone sealant to the first 4" (102 mm) of the seam, across the front edge of the wall panel, and up 1" (25 mm) of the tile flange as shown.
- Replace the wall material and restore the wall finish.
1355355-10-B ©Kohler Co.