Leg Part Change
Effectivity Date: 5/6/14
- An engineering change was made to the K-102 Antique ball and claw bath legs.
- The old leg had a straight attachment hole.
- The new leg has an angled (9°) attachment hole.
- The change affects how the legs are installed to the K-100 Birthday® bath.
Reason for the Change
- The K-102 legs were difficult to install to the K-100 bath, resulting in improper assembly to the bath.
- Improper leg installation can compromise the stability of the bath and legs assembly.
Leg Assembly to the Bath
NOTICE: Refer to the installation guide packed with your K-100 or K-102 product for specific leg assembly instructions.
IMPORTANT! To ensure proper bath support, the load lug on the bath must rest on the flat interior surface of the leg.
- Verify which leg design you have to determine installation using a bevelled washer or two flat washers.
- Old leg (straight hole): install to the bath using the #3/8-16 UNC-2B fastening bolt and the beveled washer provided with the product.
- New leg (angled hole): install to the bath using the #3/8-16 UNC-2B fastening bolt and two flat washers provided with the product.
1123884-10-A ©Kohler Co.