To troubleshoot Elevance bath system problems, all error codes must first be cleared. The bath systems will not function until the error code has been cleared. Error codes are indicated by a soft, high-pitch beeping sound.
Follow the steps below to clear an error code.
Clear the Error Code
- Make sure the door is down.
- Rapidly tap the door switch five times within 3 seconds.
- Wait 3 seconds, then rapidly tap the door switch again - 11 times in 5 seconds.
- With the door still in the down position, tap the door switch once.
- No beeping sound should now be audible. This indicates that the error code has successfully been cleared.
- When the error code has been cleared, begin troubleshooting the bath.
- If you are having trouble clearing the error code, repeat the steps above using varying tempos and button pressures. Proper technique needs to be used to clear an error code, so please be persistent.
- If you are unable to clear the error code after properly completing the specific steps detailed above at least 10 times, replace the controller.
1274793-10-A ©Kohler Co.