The magnifying mirror will attach to all Verdera cabinets regardless of their size, but will only fold properly on the larger width doors. The mirror will not completely fold flat on the smaller 10" (254 mm) doors, requiring the mirror to be removed prior to closing the door.
Magnifying Mirror Installation
- Using a flat blade screwdriver, remove either the top or bottom end cap from the door frame.
- Slide the magnifying mirror into the track.
- Orient the mirror 90 degrees to the base slider.
- Slide the mirror along the track to the desired height on the door.
- Install the end cap.
- For doors 15" (381 mm) wide or larger: The mirror can be folded flat to close the door.
- For 10" (254 mm) doors: The mirror must be removed before closing the door.
1245834-10-A ©Kohler Co.