- The left side of the tissue holder is mounted to a swivel bracket that allows the left housing and rod to rotate from a 3 o'clock (closed) position to a 12 o'clock (open) position.
- In the closed position, the rod rests on a stop on the end of the right housing.
NOTE: The tissue holder is not designed to be mounted upside down. The rod does not have a latch and will swing open if mounted incorrectly.
Gap Between the Holder and the Wall
- When installed, a small gap will exist between the tissue holder housing and the wall.
- The small gap is part of the product design to allow the housing and rod to swivel without scratching or marring the wall.
Holder Does Not Open Smoothly
- Check that the rod is resting lightly in the stop located on the end of the right housing.
- Check the spacing between the left and right brackets. The distance between the centerlines of the brackets should be 8-3/8" (213 mm).
- Immediately after installation, swivel bracket operation may be stiff. Open and close the rod several times to loosen.
- If the tissue holder is installed properly and continues to rotate stiffly, replace the swivel bracket.
1146002-10-A ©Kohler Co.