Sprayhead Functions - Flow Type
- The high-arched ProMaster pullout handspray faucet features two flow types: spray and aerated.
- To switch between the flow options, rotate the sprayface at the end of the nozzle.
- The lever handle is not engaged for either of the two flow options.
Handle Functions - Water Pressure
- The lever handle on the ProMaster faucet allows increased flow or water pause, depending how far the handle is engaged.
- Increased flow: the lever handle is pulled slightly inward.
- Water pause: the lever handle is pulled completely in. This allows faucet movement between tasks without splashing.
1025493-10-A ©Kohler Co.