Valve Design Change
- The design of the touchless urinal valve assembly changed in March 2007.
- The K-4915 Bardon™ touchless urinal contains this valve assembly.
- On the new touchless valve assembly, the solenoid connects to a long corrugated tube that attaches to the stop assembly.
- The filter screen is located within the connection between the solenoid and the corrugated tube.
- A gasket is located in the end of the corrugated tube that connects to the stop assembly.
- On the old valve assembly, the solenoid connects directly to the stop assembly.
- A flow restrictor and filter screen are located in the end of the valve assembly that connects to the stop assembly.
1020643-10-A ©Kohler Co.