- Pressure Lite and Pressure Clean technology use the waterline to pressurize a specialized reservoir in the toilet tank, providing a strong and reliable flush.
- Toilets equipped with Pressure Lite or Pressure Clean reservoirs are typically used in settings requiring commercial-grade performance.
- The technology helps reduce water use to 1.0 gallons per flush.
Serial Number Location
- The serial number for a Pressure Clean or Pressure Lite toilet is printed on a label located on the reservoir inside the toilet tank.
Water in the Bottom of the Tank
- It is normal for up to 1" (25 mm) of water to remain in the bottom of the tank in a two-piece Pressure Lite or Pressure Clean toilet.
1245961-10-A ©Kohler Co.