K-12700 Kitchen Sink
- The Gilford kitchen sink is designed for residential use.
- This sink is only available with two faucet holes on 8" (203 mm) centers.
- It is designed with a 3-5/8" (92 mm) diameter outlet to accommodate a standard kitchen sink drain and strainer.
K-12781 and K-12787 Utility Sinks
- Gilford utility sinks are intended for commercial use.
- The sink is designed with a 2-1/4" (57 mm) diameter outlet to accommodate a 1-1/2" (38 mm) commercial drain.
- Model K-12781 is a single center hole sink.
- Model K-12787 has two faucet holes on an 8" (203 mm) centers sink.
- The K-1814-P wall bracket set and part 63002 (tie bar) are required for wall-mount installation. These products are sold separately.
Service Sink Flush Valve Requirements
- Camerton K-12867 and Tryell K-6676 are both blow-out service sinks.
- Each sink requires a 5 to 7 gpf (19 to 27 lpf) valve, and requires a minimum running pressure of 25 psi (172 kPa).
Chardon™ Water Spout
- The Chardon K-2475 sink has a bubbler/water fountain spout that comes out of the sink hole located between the handles.
Harborview™ Sink Hangers and Safety Brackets
- The Harborview K-6607 sink does not ship with hangers or safety brackets. These items are included with the Harborview Legs K-6617.
- If planning for a wall hung installation and custom legs, you will need to purchase four hangers and one safety bracket.
Service Sink Trap Coatings
- The inside of the K-6672 and K-6673 adjustable trap is enameled.
- The outside is glazed ground coat to prevent rusting.
1230140-10-B ©Kohler Co.