- KOHLER BubbleMassage™ air baths come equipped with a coiled section of 1" flexible PVC piping between the bath and the blower motor.
- The coiled piping must remain intact to prevent back flow of water into the blower assembly.
- When relocating the blower, it is important to avoid cutting, removing, or uncoiling any part of the coiled piping.
Disconnecting the Blower from the Bath
IMPORTANT! Do not cut, remove, or uncoil any part of the coiled piping.
- Cut the middle of the 1-1/2" PVC pipe located between the tee and the union nut.
- Disconnect and remove the cable between the blower and the user interface.
- Cut the straps holding the blower motor to the support board on the bath.
Reconnecting the Blower at the Remote Location
NOTE: Locate the blower motor within 15' (4.6 m) of the bath, with no more than six direction changes in the piping.
NOTE: The blower motor must be oriented horizontally, and installed to a support block no lower than the original mounted height relative to the bath.
- At the new location, mount the blower on a minimum 1-1/2" (38 mm) tall support block.
- Route 1-1/2" PVC or equivalent rigid piping between the bath and the blower motor, connecting at each previously cut end with the provided 1-1/2" couplings.
- Support the piping at intervals along the length in accordance with local codes.
- Use the provided longer cable to connect the blower to the user interface. The cable connector at the blower should be oriented with the flat part facing up.
- Use the provided retaining clip to prevent accidental cable disconnection.
- Use cable ties or other clips to support the cable.
1037564-10-A ©Kohler Co.