Remove the Existing Center Guide
NOTE: The door panels may need to be removed in order to access the existing center guide.
- Slide both glass panels toward one end of the shower opening.
- Remove the two end caps. Retain the end caps.
- Remove and discard the existing center guide. A putty knife may be needed to pry the center guide off the shower ledge.
- Clean the shower ledge and threshold surfaces with an alcohol wipe.
Install the New Center Guide
- Use a pencil to mark the centerline location on the shower ledge and threshold.
- Remove the backing from the adhesive strips on the center guide.
- Tilt the edge of the center guide under the threshold and align the center marks of the guide with the centerline marked on the shower ledge and threshold.
- Once aligned with the center marks, rotate the center guide down into place.
- Press the center guide firmly to the shower ledge.
- Slide the glass panels toward the middle of the shower opening.
- Press the two end caps into the bottom of the glass panel frames.
1201264-10-A ©Kohler Co.