Disassemble the Faucet
Remove the Handle
- Turn off the water supply.
- Apply pressure to the side of the cap to dislodge and remove it.
- Remove the O-ring from the collar.
- Remove the screw and washer, and lift out the lever handle.
- Remove the collar by pulling it firmly upward.
- Spread and remove the bushing.
Remove the Spout
- Unthread and remove the retaining nut.
- Remove the spacer.
- Lift the spout assembly off the faucet body. To ease removal, slightly twist the spout assembly as it is lifted.
Remove the Diverter
- Grip the diverter nut with a pliers to unthread it from the faucet body.
- Pull the diverter from the faucet body.
Reassemble the Faucet
Install the Diverter
- Insert the diverter into the faucet body, rubber end first.
- Thread the diverter nut into the faucet body to secure the diverter in place.
Reinstall the Spout
- Slide the spout assembly over the faucet body. If needed, slightly twist the spout assembly as it is installed to make sure it is fully seated.
- Place the spacer in the top of the spout assembly.
- Install the retaining nut.
Reinstall the Handle
- Place the bushing over the valve stem and snap it in place.
- Push the collar over the bushing, aligning the handle slot with the slot in the bushing.
- Insert the lever handle into the collar and over the valve stem.
- Secure the handle to the valve stem with the washer and screw.
- Install the O-ring onto the top of the collar.
- Reinstall the cap onto the collar. Tilt the cap to engage one side first, then fully snap it into place.
1015073-10-A ©Kohler Co.