- The Willamette K-R99901 and Georgeson K-R99911 widespread bathroom sink faucets use a quick connect tee (1266561) for supply hose connection.
- Each hose that attaches to the tee contains two white snap connectors that interlock with the tee.
- The tee may leak if the snap connectors are not properly seated in the tee.
- Refer to the instructions below to properly connect and disconnect the supply hoses to the tee.
Hose and Tee Connection
- Make sure the O-ring is seated onto the end of the hose as shown.
- Press the white snap connectors in while inserting the end of the hose into the tee.
- Push the hose and tee together until both snap connectors click into place.
- To detach the hose, press one side of the white snap connector in, and gently pull on the hose.
- The white snap connector will withdraw under the edge of the tee.
- Then press the opposite side snap connector to release the hose.
1236900-10-B ©Kohler Co.