- There are two versions of the Fleur toilet, and they use different seats.
- The toilet model can be identified by the type of flush actuator.
K-3417 With Push Button Flush Actuator
- The K-3417 toilet has a push button flush actuator on top of the tank cover.
- The toilet seat bolts are spaced 6-3/16" (157 mm) apart.
- The K-3417 toilet used seat K-4656 (service part number 74927), which has been discontinued with no replacement.
- To order discontinued products, contact Unity at 1-800-918-6489 or Faucets & Fixtures Overstock at 1-888-285-1203 www.ffstock.com.
K-3447 With Lift Rod Flush Actuator
- The K-3447 toilet has a lift rod actuator. The toilet flushes when the lift rod it pulled up.
- The toilet seat bolts are spaced 5-1/2" (140 mm) apart.
- The K-3447 toilet uses seat K-4617, which has been discontinued.
- Available replacement seats are: 85332-BR (polished brass hinges) and 85332-CP (polished chrome hinges).
1245958-10-A ©Kohler Co.