Disassemble the Faucet
Remove the Spout
- Turn off the water supply.
- Rotate the handles to the ON position to relieve pressure. Then rotate back to the OFF position.
- Using a 1/16" hex wrench, remove the two setscrews from the spout.
- Pull the spout up to remove it from the adapter.
Remove the Faucet Parts
- Using a 3/8" hex wrench, remove the adapter from the faucet body.
- Remove the bearing and nut from the adapter.
- Using a needle nose pliers, grasp the fins of the diverter to pull it from the faucet body.
Reassemble the Faucet
Install the Faucet Parts
- Insert the diverter into the faucet body with the fins pointing out.
- Apply lubricant to the adapter where the top and bottom edge of the bearing will be seated.
- Place the bearing around the adapter.
- Apply lubricant to the O-rings on the adapter.
Reinstall the Spout
- Insert the adapter into the faucet body, then secure with a 3/8" hex wrench.
- Place the nut in the bearing. Turn the nut toward the back of the faucet.
- Position the spout with the setscrew holes at the back, then slide the spout over the adapter.
- Make sure the setscrew holes on the spout are aligned with the holes of the nut.
- Reinstall the setscrews.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Rotate the handles to the ON position, then check for leaks and proper operation.
1169539-10-A ©Kohler Co.