Refilling the Dispenser
- KOHLER® soap/lotion dispensers are designed to be filled from above the countertop.
- Gently pull the head and pump assembly up from the base. Set the assembly aside.
- Pour soap or lotion into the top of the base. Check the level in the bottle frequently to avoid over filling.
- Replace the head and pump assembly.
Replacement Bottles for K-1893
Old Dispenser Assembly
- Dispenser assemblies manufactured prior to 2005 use a clear bottle with a 1" (25 mm) opening.
- For a replacement bottle, order kit number 1038230.
New Dispenser Assembly
- Newer assemblies use a frosted white bottle that has a 1-1/16" (27 mm) opening.
- The new bottles will NOT fit the old soap dispensers.
- For a replacement bottle, order part number 1039513.
Soap Squirts Out Instead of Down
- The consistency of some liquid soaps is thin or watery and may not "squirt" properly from the dispenser.
- Use a thicker liquid soap, such as Softsoap®, which will dispense from the spout at a more downward angle.
1055944-10-A ©Kohler Co.