Refer to the following directions to remove the handles for the two handle Trend entertainment faucet.
- Gently pry off the plug button in the center of the handle using a thin flat blade such as a screwdriver, taking care to protect finish surfaces.
- Unscrew the Philips screw that attaches the handle to the valve stem.
- Gently pull of the handle and any remaining components to expose the valve.
- Set all parts aside for reuse.
- The valve can now be replaced or other repairs made.
- Reassemble handle parts in reverse order.
Note: Remove mineral deposits with a 50/50 white vinegar and warm water solution.