Refer to the following procedure for resolving issues with the HiRise Independent Sidespray K-7344.
- Ensure the water supply is turned off to the sidespray.
- Remove the brass valve body from the black plastic stem by removing two thumb screws. The supply hoses do not have to be disconnected (Fig. 1).
- Use a Philips screwdriver to turn the screw on top of the valve counterclockwise until it stops. Do not turn too hard, otherwise the screw will loosen, which is not needed (Fig. 2).
- Turn the sidespray handle counterclockwise until it stops (Fig. 3).
- With both the handle and valve screw still fully turned counterclockwise, line up the notches in the black sleeve and the black plastic stem and slide together (Fig. 4).
- Reinsert the thumb screws and turn the water back on.