To remove the handle for the widespread Triton, Flair or Finesse bathroom, bidet or kitchen faucets, refer to the following directions.
- Gently pry off the plug button in the center of the handle using a thin flat blade such as a screwdriver, taking care to protect all finish surfaces.
- Unscrew the Philips screw attaching the handle to the valve stem.
- Gently pull of the handle and any remaining components to expose the valve. Set all parts aside for re-use.
- The valve can now be replaced or other repairs made.
- Reassemble handle parts in reverse order.
Note: Remove mineral deposits with a 50/50 white vinegar and warm water solution.