Refer to the following directions to remove the handles for the two handle Essex kitchen or entertainment faucet.
- Unscrew the screw in the center of the handle that attaches the handle to the valve stem using a Philips screwdriver, taking care to protect all finish surfaces.
- Gently pull off the handle and any remaining components to expose the valve.
- Set all parts aside for reuse.
- The valve can now be replaced or other repairs made.
- Reassemble handle parts in reverse order.
Note: Remove mineral deposits with a 50/50 white vinegar and warm water solution.