To remove the handle for the widespread Stillness bathroom or bidet faucet, refer to the following directions.
- Hold on to the handle while turning the skirt below the handle counterclockwise by hand or with a strap wrench, taking care to protect all finish surfaces.
- Remove any remaining components to expose the valve.
- Set all parts aside for re-use.
- The valve can now be replaced or other repairs made.
- Reassemble the handle parts in reverse order.
Note: Remove mineral deposits with a 50/50 white vinegar and warm water solution.