- The handle on the K-R72511-SD Mazz kitchen sink faucet may become loose over time.
- The handle has been redesigned to correct the issue and will be available as a service kit as of May 15, 2015.
- To temporarily tighten the existing handle prior to obtaining the service kit, follow the instructions below.
Tighten the Handle
- Turn off the water supply.
- Rotate the handle to the "ON" position.
- Using a 3/32" or 2.5 mm hex wrench, tighten the handle setscrew by turning it clockwise. The handle should now be seated more firmly on the faucet.
- Rotate the handle to the "OFF" position.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Rotate the handle to the "ON" position to confirm proper operation.
1241700-10-A ©Kohler Co.