- To adjust the tank water level on a STERLING toilet with the 300A series fill valve, the locking clip must be removed from the adjustment arm before sliding the float up or down.
Remove the Locking Clip
NOTICE: Use care not to break the locking clip during removal.
- Insert a flat bladed screwdriver at the inner left side of the locking clip.
- Twist the screwdriver counterclockwise to pop the locking clip off of the arm.
- Remove the locking clip.
Adjust the Water Level
- Press the float adjustment trigger with your thumb to raise or lower the float.
- The tab on the trigger should engage a slot on the vertical arm to lock the float at the correct water level position.
- The water level at shut off should be at the same height as the waterline on the flush valve.
To purchase genuine STERLING service parts, call 1-800-STERLING (1-800-783-7546)
1148073-10-A ©Kohler Co.