Click the links below to be directed to specific product model number locations.
- One- and Two-Piece Toilets
- Baths, Whirlpools, and Air Baths
- Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets
- Bathroom and Kitchen Sinks
- Shower Doors
- Single Handle Shower Valves
- Steam Generators
Structure of a KOHLER Model Number
- Model numbers for KOHLER products contain a base number, followed by a dash, and series of letters and numbers.
- KOHLER model numbers have a "K" in front of the base number. The "K" may not be included on certain product labels and when stamped onto the product itself.
- Letters or numbers following the base number represent a series, style, or variation. For example, "RA" means right-hand trip lever for a toilet, or right-hand drain for a bath.
- Letters or numbers following the series/style/variation indicate the product color or finish. For example, "0" is the color code for a white fixture such as a toilet, and "CP" signifies a polished chrome finish for a faucet.
- Letters at the end, after the color/finish, designate the product generation. A first-generation model will have "AA" and the evolution of the product will supersede as "AB" or "AC" or "BA" etc.
Where to Find Model Numbers
Product model numbers may be found in several places:
- Product label on the box in which the product was packaged
- Product literature, such as a homeowners guide, installation instructions, or specification sheet
- An invoice or receipt from the place of purchase
- Stamped directly onto the product itself
A product model number can also be identified by visiting us.kohler.com and browsing similar products.
For assistance finding your model number, contact the Customer Care Center at 1-800-4KOHLER (1-800-456-4537).
1256282-10-B ©Kohler Co.