The following directions describe removal of the Mastershower Rite-Temp, Thermostatic, Volume, and Transfer Valve Trims.
- Gently pry off the cap in the center of the handle using a thin flat blade such as a screwdriver, taking care to protect all finish surfaces.
- Unscrew the Philips screw attaching the handle to the stem.
- Pull off the handle, adapter, collar and seal.
- Remove the two screws holding the escutcheon plate with a Philips screwdriver.
- Set all parts aside for re-use.
- Internal valve components can now be replaced or other repairs made.
- Reassemble handle parts in reverse order.
Note: Remove mineral deposits with a 50/50 white vinegar and warm water solution.