When to Use the Power Clean Function
- Users will be automatically reminded to use Power Clean after 600 minutes of steam generator use. The steam control panel will display "run," "PCLn."
- The steam generator may be run three times before the cleaning function must be activated.
- The cleaning cycle must be complete before normal steam operation can be resumed.
Activating Power Clean
WARNING: Risk of personal injury. Stay out of the showering area when the Power Clean function is operating.
NOTE: When Power Clean is activated, water will typically discharge from the steam head.
NOTE: If electrical power to the steam generator is interrupted during the cleaning cycle, the cycle must be restarted when the electrical power is restored.
- Press and hold the timer, increase, and decrease buttons at the same time for 5 seconds.
- The display will read "PCLn," "On," then will count down the cycle time until the cleaning cycle is complete.
- The cleaning cycle may last up to 45 minutes, then shuts off automatically when complete.
Products Featuring Power Clean
|K-1679||5-kW Steam Generator||K-1708||7-kW Steam Generator|
|K-1691||7-kW Steam Generator||K-1713||15-kW Steam Generator|
|K-1692||9-kW Steam Generator||K-1714||18-kW Steam Generator|
|K-1694||11-kW Steam Generator||K-1715||22-kW Steam Generator|
|K-1695||5-kW Steam Generator||K-1716||30-kW Steam Generator|
|K-1696||13-kW Steam Generator||K-1733||9-kW Steam Generator|
|K-1697||26-kW Steam Generator||K-1734||11-kW Steam Generator|
1045789-10-B ©Kohler Co.