To remove the handle for the widespread Fairfax bathroom, bidet or kitchen faucet, refer to the following directions.
- Gently pry off the plug button in the center of the handle using a thin flat blade screwdriver, taking care to protect all finish surfaces.
- Unscrew the Philips screw attaching the handle to the valve stem.
- Pull the handle off and any remaining components to expose the valve. Set all parts aside for re-use.
- The valve can now be replaced or other repairs made.
- Reassemble handle parts in reverse order.
Note: Remove mineral deposits with a 50/50 white vinegar and warm water solution.