Although Kohler faucets are made with the highest quality, like anything else with moving parts, they may need service from time to time. Kohler faucets are designed for ease of repair for the homeowner. Below you will find a list of issues that may occur along with recommended resolutions.
Water Leaks from the Vent Hole in the Back of the Spout
- For models K-15162, 15160, or 15170.
- Order a new spacer kit from the current parts breakdown list.
Pull-Out Sprayhead Does Not Move Freely
- Check the location of the weight attached to the pull-out spray hose. The weight should be positioned on the hose that is connected directly to the sprayhead. If the weight is on the hose connected to the body, it will not pull down the sprayhead.
- If the weight is in the correct location, the hose or hose guide may be worn.
Low Flow of Water Issue with Pull-Out Sprayhead
- Remove the sprayhead by unthreading from the hose. Check to ensure the screen at that connection point is not clogged. Soaking in a 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and warm water can help dissolve mineral build up.
Pull-Out Sprayhead Trigger Button Issue
- The internal diverter within the sprayhead is no longer functioning. The sprayhead can be replaced to correct this issue.
Please contact Kohler Customer Service with any questions or for replacement parts at 1-800-4KOHLER.