The K-304-** Rite-Temp Valves may be adjusted to achieve your maximum hot water temperature. NOTE: The water temperature should never be set above 120 degrees F.
- Remove the handle and trim from the wall to expose the cap assembly (Fig. 1).
- Remove the black o-ring, caution tag, and red collar from the round brass stem; older model will have a black collar (Fig. 2).
- Rotate the valve stem clockwise to turn the water on. Test the water temperature with a thermometer.
- When the desired water temperature has been reached, replace the red or black collar on the valve stem.
- Turn the stem counterclockwise to turn the water off.
- Reinstall the caution tag, o-ring, trim, and handle.